While we are continuing this celebration of this newest release the gals from both the High Hopes and OCS Design Teams are hosting another Blog Hop from the 1st to the 5th of this month and winner/winners will be chosen on the 7th. Make sure you visit each gal on the hop to see what new release they have on their blog, leave a comment and then go back to the challenge posts and leave a comment on the OCS or High Hopes blogs. Make sure you check the posts for both OCS and High Hopes blogs on the 7th to see if you are the winner.
If you are following along on the hop then you should have come from the talented High Hopes Design Team member Lisa, if not please go to OCS to start at the beginning.
Today I do not have a card to share with you (shocker I know) but I do have a fun Halloween Bag to share with you using the new "Pumpkin Buddies" image....
* Image: High Hopes Rubber Stamps, Pumpkin Biddies
* Sentiment: High Hopes Rubber Stamps
* Copic Xpress It Cardstock
* Copic Sketch Markers (colours used listed below)
* Paper: BoBunny 6x6 Paper Pad, Apple Cider Collection
* Paper: Pebbles 6x6 Paper Pad, Thirty One
* Cardstock: Black
* Spellbinders: Classic Ovals Large & Elegant Ovals
* Memento Inks: Tuxedo Black & Morocco
* Halloween Ribbon
* Glossy Accents
* 3D Pop Dots
(Above listed supplies can be purchased at www.onecrazystamper.com)
Here is a close up of this fun image to see the Copic colours used....
* Black: T8, T6, T4
* Grey: T4, T2, T0
* Tongue on Cat & Dog + Nose on Cat: R21, R20
* Green: YG17, YG03, YG01
* Red: R39, R37, R35
* Yellow: Y19, Y15, Y13
* Brown: E37, E35, E33
* Orange: R08, R05, YR68, YR04
* Ground: E37, E35, E33, E31, 0
* Glossy Accents on Mouths, eyes and noses!
I sure hope that you enjoyed today's project! Since we are doing this wonderful blog hop today I will be back on the 9th to share my monthly calendar page with you, hope you come back to check it out as I am very fond of Octobers calendar page =)
To continue on on the Blog hop, your next stop is on to Michelle's Blog to see her special project for you =)
Until Next Time, Keep Crafting!