Christmas Countdown:

Thursday, June 11, 2015

Congratulations on your Engagement Jennifer!!

Hello!  Surprise, it is Thursday and I have another bonus post for you. Today while on vacation in Michigan at Nascar I am meeting up with my friend Jennifer from Ohio whom just recently got Engaged so I thought I would make her a card to celebrate....
 
 Here is a look at the inside of the card....

Here is a close up of the image from Stampin Bella to show you the Copic colours used....
Copic Colours Used:
* Skin:  E11,E00, E000
* Bracelet:  BV04, BV02, BV01
* Nails:  RV34, RV32
* Ring:  C3, BG000
 
I hope that you enjoyed the bonus posts this week!  Be sure to come back tomorrow to see my weekly Friday post for One Crazy Stamper!
 
Until Next Time, Keep Crafting!!!
Hugs;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...