Christmas Countdown:

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Congratulation on your Pregnacy Kelly!

Hello and Surprise it is Wednesday and I have a special post to show to you =)  I am currently on vacation in Michigan waiting to see Dale Jr. win the race on Sunday but today one of my friends from Ohio are meeting us at the tack campground. Recently my friend Kelly announced that she was pregnant so I wanted to show my love and make her a card as well as give her a stuffed Canadian Beaver for the little one on the way =), check it out...

Here is a look at the inside....

Here is a close up of this adorable Baby image from Whimsy Wee Stamps to see the Copic colours used....
 Copic Colours Used:
* Skin:  E11, E00, E000
* Hair:  YR24, YR23, Y21, Y11
* Diaper:  C1, C00, 0
* Diaper Pin:  C3, C1, G00, G000
* Duck Feet and Beak:  YR16, YR14, YR12
* Duck Feathers:  Y17, Y15, Y13, Y11
* Clouds:  B00, BG000, BG0000
* Patches:  G00, G000

I hope you enjoyed today's post, please do come back tomorrow as I will have another post showing another card for my friend Jenn from Ohio too!!

Until Next Time, Keep Crafting!!
Hugs;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...