Christmas Countdown:

Friday, September 12, 2014

Decorating Elves!

Hello and Happy Friday!!!!  So how are you liking the new High Hopes release so far?  Today I have a card to show you that I am very proud of!  I just LOVE how this card turned out, let me know what you think....

Here is a look at the inside....
Supplies Used:
*Image: High Hopes Stamps, Decorating Elves 
*Sentiments: High Hopes Stamps, Santa Claus Is Coming to Town & Magic of Christmas 
*Copic Xpress It Cardstock
*Copic Sketch Markers
*Memento Inks:  Tuxedo Black, Love Letter & Cottage Ivy
*Fairy Dust Glitter (on white stripes and around edges of image and cardstock) 
*Paper:  Bazzill 6x6 Countdown To Christmas Mini Print
*3D Pop Dots
*My Favorite Things Die-Namics: Flag Stax & Flag Layer Stax
*Cardstock: Stampin' Up, Garden Green & Riding Hood Red

Here is a close up of the adorable little elves to see the Copic colours used....
 Copic Colours Used:
*Skin:  E11, E00, E000
*Reds:  R39, R37, R35, R32
*Greens:  G28, G24, G21
*Blacks:  T8, T6, T4
*Yellows:  YR24, YR23, YR21
*Ground:  T4, T2, T0
*Whites:  Fairy Dust Glitter

I hope that you enjoyed today's card as much as I enjoyed making it!


Until Next Time, Keep Crafting!
Hugs;

1 comment:

  1. Shari, it is no wonder you are proud of this card....it is coloured wonderfully. I just love your tree and how you did the shading with the strokes! I just love the way you finished the inside too...that is something I try to but don't seem to get that done!!! But now after seeing you do it I must really make a point! It looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...