Christmas Countdown:

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Happy July 1st! Happy Canada Day!

Happy Canada Day to all my Canadian Blogger Friends!  Since today is the first of the month it is a special post for One Crazy Stamper.  In the month of July and August at One Crazy stamper the DT will be posting inspirational projects for the summer as we are taking a break from challenges during this time. 

I have created a card to show to you that I made for my friends in the USA that we camp with every June.  I have made this card to send them a note and some pictures from our time together =)
You should really check out this stamp set as there is soooo many fun images included! (I have attached a picture of the set below)  For this card I took the "car" image and made it into a 4 door pick up truck as that is what my friends driver =) 
Taylored Expressions - Happy Trails TEFS129
Here is a look at the inside with one of the sentiments that was included in the stamp set. I left it very plain so that I had a lot of room to write my note to my friends....
Supplies Used:
* Image & Sentiments from Taylored Expressions - Happy Trails
* Memento Inks - Tuxedo Black Ink & Nautical Blue
Your Next Stamp Dies - Puffy Cloud
* Cardstock: Stampin Up (Blue), Joanns (Red), Michaels (White) & Bazzill(White)
* Roadway: Black Sparkle Ribbon from Michaels Celebrate It Halloween collection
* Embossing Folder: Stampin Up Cloudy Day
* Fiskers Grass Boarder Punch
(All links listed above are for products available at One Crazy Stamper)
 
Here is a close up of the image to see the Copic colours used - check out the new "blue" family I created, such a nice rich dark blue colour....
Copic Colours Used:
Blue:  C9, B39, B97
Red:  R39, R37, R35
White/Grey:  C3, C1, C00, O
Headlight:  Y11
 
I hope that you enjoyed today's card and that you have a wonderful Canada Day!
 
 
Until Next Time, Keep Crafting!
Hugs; 
 

1 comment:

  1. Happy Canada Day! Awesome job, love the image, and the grass....nice touch, way to go friend....Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...