Christmas Countdown:

Friday, July 11, 2014

Happy Camper!

Hello and Happy Friday!  Today I have another fun camping card to show to you that I made for another friend that I camp with in the USA.  I am having so much fun with the Happy Trails set from Taylored Expressions....
 For this card I stamped the Car but made it into a single pick up truck, then I stamped the long trailer to attach to the truck. Once I coloured these two images I then fussy cut them out.  I took Kraft cardstock and ripped it to make the ground background then I took the two sizes of pine tree stamps in the set and created a forest along the road way.  I used Black sparkly ribbon to create the asphalt and die cut the clouds and grass to create this awesome scene.

Here is a look at the decorated inside of the card with lots of room to write a special note to my friends....
 Supplies Used:
* All images & Sentiments: Taylored Expressions, Happy Trails stamp set
* Copic Xpress It card Stock
* Copic Markers
* Memento Inks: Tuxedo Black, Rich Cocoa, Northern Pine & Olive Grove
* Cloud Die: Your Next Stamp Dies, Puffy Clouds
* Grass Die: My Favorite Things Die-Namics, Fresh Grass
* Cardstock: Blue - Stampin' Up Bashful Blue, Kraft - Michaels 8.5x11
* Ribbon(road): Michaels Celebrate It Halloween

Here is a close up of the image to see the Copic colours used....
 Copic Colours used:
* Greys:  C3, C1, C00
* Windows:  BG000, BG0000
* Ivory:  E53, E51, E50
* Browns:  E27, E23

I sure hope that you enjoyed today's inspirational card, I would love to hear your thoughts!  =)
 
 
Until Next Time, Keep Crafting!
Hugs;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...