Christmas Countdown:

Friday, June 13, 2014

Jumping For Joy!

Hello and Happy Friday! Today I have a fun birthday card to show to you....
To create the tree on the card I took my E47 and G28 Copic markers and coloured right on the Embossing folder.  Then with my Background piece of Copic Xpress It cardstock cut at 4 x 5 using a Q-tip and Copic 0 Blender I wet the paper where I knew the tree would be then quickly ran it through the Cuttlebug to emboss.  The Copic colours came off the embossing folder and onto the paper and Voila!
 
Here is a look at the inside of the card....
SUPPLIES USED:
* Embossing Folder: Darice Leafy Tree
* Memento Inks: Tuxedo Black, Summer Sky & Cottage Ivy
* High Hopes Stamps Bold Happy Birthday sentiment
* Cardsotck: Stampin`Up Chocolate Chip and Garden Green
* MyFavorite Things Die-Namics: Mini Doily Circles
* 2 inch Circle Punch
* 3D Pop Dots 
 
Here is a close up of the dragon to see the Copic colours used....
 Copic Colours Used:
* Greens:  YG67, YG17, YG03
* Tans:  E23, E21
* Pogo stick:  N8, N6, N4, N2, N0

I hope that you enjoyed today`s card!
 
 
Until Next Time, Keep Crafting!
Hugs;
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...