Christmas Countdown:

Friday, December 13, 2013

Merry Christmas, Eh?

Happy Friday!  So are you all set for Christmas yet?  Do you have all your cards made and ready to hand out?  Well hopefully this will not up set you but this is my last card I have to show you as I am all done my cards for this year and have them all signed and in envelopes ready to hand out or mail - Yeah!!!

I think I have save one of the best for last. This is the card I made for my husband and I just LOVE how it turned out- I would love to hear your thoughts about it too!!, check it out....
 Supplies Used: 
* Image: High Hopes Rubber Stamps, Slap Shot Stanley 
* Sentiment: High Hopes Rubber Stamps, Merry Christmas, Eh? 
Copic Xpress It Cardstock 
Copic Sketch Markers 
* Copic 0.03 Black Multi-Liner 
* Memento Inks: Tuxedo Black, Cottage Ivy & Danube Blue 
Stickles - Frosted Lace 
* Dee's Distinctively Dies: Snow Covered Stacker Trees, Large and Small 
* Squishy Scissors 
3D Pop Dots 
* Cuttlebug Embossing Folder:  Divine Swirls
* White Cardstock: Stampin' Up Confetti
* Green Cardstock: Stampin' Up
* Sky Paper:  BoBunny 6x6 Snowfall Collection
All links listed above are for products available to purchase at One Crazy Stamper!
 
 Here is closer look at the wonderful Stanley Moose image to see the Copic colours used...
Copic Colours Used: 
* Antlers: E43, E42, E41 
* Face: E49, E47, E44, E43 
* Blacks: T8, T6, T4 
* Toronto Maple Leaf Blue: B29, B28, B26, B24 
* Whites: T2, T0, 0 
* Hockey Stick: E27, E23 
* Skate Blades: N2,N0 
* Ice: BG000, 0 
* Copic 0.03 Black Multi-Liner to add TML to the Hockey Stick and the tape marks on the stick too.
 
So that is my card for today, what did you think?  I sure hope that my Hubby likes it!
 
 
Until Next Time, Keep Crafting & Merry Christmas!!!
Hugs;
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...