Here is my card I made to show you to hopefully inspire you to join in this months challenge....
Here is a look at the inside of the card....
* Image: High Hopes Stamps, Elegant Santa
* Paper: Carta Bella 6x6 Paper Pad, Christmas Day
* Cardstock: Michaels 8.5x11 Paper Pack
* Spellbinders: Standard Circles Large & Classic Scalloped Circles Large
* My Favorite Things Die-Namics: Fishtail Flags Stax & Fishtail Flag Layer Stax
* Hemp: AC Primo - Olive Green
(All links listed above are for products available for purchase at One Crazy Stamper!)
Here is a close up of the Elegant Santa for you to see the Copic colours used....
* Skin: E11, E00, E000
* Hat: T10, R89, R39, R37, E53, E51, E50
* Holly Leaves & Ribbon: BG99, BG96, BG93, BG90
* Holly Berries: R46, R29, R24, R22 + Glossy Accents
* Bell: YR24, YR23, YR21 + Glossy Accents
* Hair: T2, T0
I hope that you enjoyed today's card and that I may have inspired you to create a project to enter into this months Christmas theme over at One Crazy Stamper for your chance to win a fabulous Stamp prize pack.
Until Next Time, Keep Crafting!