Christmas Countdown:

Friday, July 19, 2013

For A Sweet Friend

Hello and HAPPY FRIDAY!!!! Wow this week has been a HOT one here in Southern Ontario, boy am I glad the week is finally over so that I can spend LOTS of time in my air-conditioned Pink Palace! 

Today I have a Birthday card to show to you that I made for a friend of mine =)  As soon as I saw this adorable image all I saw was her sitting on a dock dangling her feet in the water, what do you think of my interpretation?


Here is a look at the inside of the card....
 Supplies Used: 
* Memento Inks: Tuxedo Black & Tangelo 
* Patterned Paper:  from my stash
* Pink Cardstock:  Michaels 8.5x11 Paper Pack
* Orange Cardstock:  Stampin` Up, Peach Parfait 8.5x11
* Water Paper: Creative Memories 8x10 loose papers
* Spellbinders: Classic Ovals Lg + Scalloped Ovals Sm
* My Favorite Things Die-Namics:  Fishtail Flag Stax + Fishtail Flag Layers Stax
* Outside Sentiment: My Favorite Things, All Occasions Sentiments
* Inside Sentiment:  My Favorite Things, More Essential Sentiments
* Flowers: Local $ Store
* ColorBox Chalk: Blue Lagoon 
Here is a close up look at the adorable image to see the Copic colours used....
Copic Colours Used: 
* Skin: E11, E00, E000 
* Hair: E37, YR24, YR21 
* Blue:  B16, B14, B12 
* Oranges:  YR16, YR14, YR12 
* Pinks: R56, R85, R83, R81 
* Green:  G46, G43, G40 
* Browns:  E37, E35, E33
Also as you can see in the picture below I made this adorable card to match with the Envelope that I made using the new Making Memories Envelope Board, so cool eh?
I hope that you enjoyed today`s post and I hope to see you back on the 25th of this month for my monthly Christmas Card Hop!!! =)  Enjoy your weekend!

Until Next Time, Keep Crafting!
Hugs;

1 comment:

  1. Shari, she is so cute and I really, really like the envelope to match. Yep, that board may be in my future :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...