Today I have a fun card to show to you, hope you like it....
Here is a look at the inside of the card....
* Image High Hopes Rubber Stamps
* Copic Xpress It Paper
* Copic Sketch Markers
* Memento Inks: Tuxedo Black & Rich Cocoa
* Spellbinders: Classic Circles Large
* Cuttlebug Embossing Folder: Tiny Bubbles & Argyle
* Paper: Basic Grey 6x6 - Bowties
* Orange Cardstock: Stampin Up
* Outside Sentiment: Michaels $1.50 Bin
* Inside Sentiment: My Favorite Things
Here is a close up of the fun image to see the Copic colours used....
Copic Colours Used:
* Skin: E11,E00, E000
* Hair: N2, N0 * Eyes: YG63
* Shirt: YG18, YG16, YG14, YG12
* Pants: E47, E44, E43, E42, E41
* Socks: YG18, YG16, YG14, YG12, E47
* Shoes: N10, N8, N6, N4, N0, 0
* Ball: N0
* Tee: YG18, YG14, YG12
* Bird: T4, T2, T0, YG12
* Ground: YG67, YG63, YG61
Hope you enjoyed todays post, see you soon!
Until Next Time, Keep Crafting!