Today I have a card I made for my Mom & Dad to show you, I hope you like it....
Here is a look at the inside, I left lots of room to write something special to my parents =)....
* Image and outdside sentiment: Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps, Somebunny Loves You
* Copic Xpress Paper
* Copic Markers (colours used listed below)
* Patterned Papers: AustrailianPapercraft Essentials Magazine 6x6, Sweet Wishes Paper Stack (freebie with magazine)
* Cardstock: Michaels 8.5x11 Paper Packs
* Spellbinders: Standard Circles Large & Classic Scalloped Circles
* ColorBox Chalk: Pink Pastel & Warm Violet
* Purple Bling Flower in hair: Hero Arts
* Purple Gingham Flower: Local $ Store
* Inside Sentiment: Michaels $1.50 bin
Here is a closer look at the adorable Lexie and her Bunny to see the Copic colours used. Check out the texture that I added to the bunny, I am so Happy with how the bunny turned out!....
COPIC COLOURS USED:
* SKIN: E11, E00, E000
* HAIR: E34, Y26, YR24, YR20
* EYES: B34
* PINKS: R83, R81, RV10
* PURPLES: V17, V15, V12
* BUNNY: C3, C1,C00, 0 + Paper Piecing on the feet, ears & belly
* SHOES: C5, C3, C1
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
* Sassy Cheryl's Challenge #159, Favorite Colour Combo (Ends April 1st)
* Craft Your Passion Challenges #155, Make it Cute (EndsMarch 31st)
* Inky Impressions Challenge- IIC#103, Easter or Spring (Ends April 1st)
* In the Pink Challenge #17, Spring/Easter in Pink (Ends April 2nd)
* Simon Says Stamp Challenge, Anything Goes (Ends April 2nd)
* Little Miss Muffet Challenge, Easter (Ends April 2nd)
* The Paper Shelter Challenge #105, Anything Goes (Ends April 1st)
I Hope that you enjoyed today's post, I would love to hear from you if you have time to know what you thought. Have a great Easter and I will see you back tomorrow with a card to show you the new Challenge over at One Crazy Stamper.
Until Next Time, Keep Crafting!