Christmas Countdown:

Friday, February 8, 2013

Happy 40th Birthday Lynette!!! XOXO

Hello and happy FRIDAY!!!! I hope that y'all had a fantastic week!

Today I have a card to show you that I made for a friend that is turing 40 on the 18th of February, but we have her surprise party on Saturday this week. I just LOVE how this card turned out and I hope you do too, if you have time to leavemea comment with your thoughts I wouldlove to hear from you...
 
SUPPLIES USED:
* Memento Inks: Tuxedo Black & Nautical Blue
* Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps: Bami Bubble Gum 
* Patterened Paper:  Fancy Pants 6x6 Paper Pad, Little Sport
* Cardstock: Michaels 8.5x11 Paper Pads
* My Favorite Things Buttons - Wild Cherry, Kraft & Nightshift Blue
* Twine: Martha Stewart Bakers Twine
* My Favorite Things Die-Namics: Designer Labels 4 Stax
* My Favorite Things Stamps: Happy Birthday from All Occasion Sentiments
* ColorBox Chalk: Chestnut Roan
* Sakura Gelly Roll Rose Star Pen
* Quickutz Squeeze Tool & Calvin Font
* Inside sentiment words: Michaels $1.50 bin stamp
* Glue Dots (to attach buttons)
* 3D Pop Dots
* ATG
 
Here is a look at the inside of the card....
 On the inside I cut out the "40"with my Quickutz font then stamped the "OhMy!"in black then added Glossy Accents over the words to make them shine and raised, here is a close up to see the sentiment....

Here is a close up of the image to show you the Copic colours used....
COPIC COLOURS USED:
* Skin: E11, E00, E000
* Hair:  E49, E59, E25, E50
* Eyes:  B99, B95
* Lips:  R83, RV10
* Bubble: RV10
* Hat & Top: E47, E44, E43, E42
* Shoes & Belt: E44, E43, E42 + Rose Star Pen on belt
* Cami:  R83, R81
* Jeans:  B99.B97. B95
* Gumball Machine:  R29, R24, R22, C3, C1, C00
* Gumballs:YG09, YG07, R83, R81, R24, R22, B97, B95, Y15, Y13, YR16, YR14
* Ground:  E42, E41, E40

I hope that you enjoyed today's card, I would love to hear from you.


I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges:
* Love to Create, Challenge #51 - Let's Celebrate (Ends February 10th)
* Kraftin Kimmie Stamps, Challenge 164 - Texture (Ends February 8th)

Until Next Time, Keep Crafting!
Hugs;
Shari

3 comments:

  1. I like the way you finished off the inside. She turned out great. Socks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shari this is so adorable! Truly love the image, your coloring, and layout! Thank you for joining our Celebration Challenge this week at Love to Create Challenge Blog.
    Ruza, LTC DT

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...