Christmas Countdown:

Friday, January 4, 2013

Lulu with Bithday Wishes

Hello and Happy Friday!  From January to June this year, every Friday I will be posting something special to share with you on behalf of my new Design Team - One Crazy Stamper

Today I have a birthday card to show to you using Kraftin` Kimmie Stamps, Birthday Lulu set.  OCS has many Kraftin Kimmie stamps that I am sure you will love, my all time favorite is any stamp to do with Lulu - she is just so darn cute!!
 SUPPLIES USED:
* Image & Sentiment:  Kraftin Kimmie, Birthday Lulu set
* Copic Xpress Paper
* Copic Markers (colours used listed below)
* My Favorite Things Die-Namics: Upsy Daisy
* Patterned Paper: My Minds Eye 6x6 Paper Pad, Everyday Flair
* My Favorite Things Ribbon: Bubblegum
* My Favorite Things Buttons: Blue Raspberry
* Spellbinder Nestabilities: Small Deckled Rectangles & Lacey Circles
* Creative Memories 1" Circle Punch
* ColorBox Chalk: Pink Pastel
* Twine: JillieBean Soup Bean Stalk - Pink
* 3D Pop Dot (For sentiment)
* Glue Dots (to put flower & button together)
* ATG

Here is a close up of the My Favorite Things Die-Namics Upsy Daisy for you to see the layering effect....
 
Here is a close up of the beautiful Lulu to see the Copic colours used....
COPIC COLOURS USED:
* SKIN:  E11, E00, E000
* HAIR:  E23, YR24, Y26, YR20
* BLUES:  B16, B14, B000
* PINKS:  R56, R85, R83, R81, RV10
* YELLOWS:  Y04, Y02, Y00, Y0000
* SHOES:  W9, W7, W5

I hope you enjoyed today`s post and Lulu made you smile =)

Until Next Time, Keep Crafting!
Hugs;
Shari

4 comments:

  1. Super sweet card....love the soft colours you used and your colouring is fab like usual :)

    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable, Shari! love this image and the flower

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your colouring and layout with this little Lulu. You always do such a great job and I love visiting your blog for inspiration.
    Take care
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card Shari! Great job coloring the darling image and I love the layered blossom!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...