Christmas Countdown:

Sunday, November 25, 2012

1 Month Till Christmas Blog Hop!

Hello and welcome to our "1 Month Till Christmas Blog Hop"!  If you are following our fun little hop then you should have arrived here from the VERY tallented (and my BFF) Heather's Blog.  If you happened by here just to visit me, head on over to Heather's Blog as she is the first stop on our fun hop!

So tell me, have you started your Christmas Shopping yet?  If so are your present wrapped? Have you started to decorate your house?   Well I have about 70% of my shopping done and my house is under way in looking all festive!! Soooooo Happy!  If you area regular to our monthly hop you know that I am a little crazy about Christmas, hence why I started this fun hop for each month of the year LOL!

Well today I have two more Christmas cards to show to you, I now have 29 Christmas cards completed to hand out this wonderful season, Whoot Whoot!!  This month I did something a little different, I took two images and made the cards using the same design but in different colours - let me know what you think! 

The images that I used for today's post are;  Lexie'sWinter Fun & Snow Day Lucas from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps.  Both images come with 3 images each as well as sentiments and both can be purchased at OneCrazyStamper.com

Here is the adorable Lexi sledding down a hill....

And here is Lucas sleddingdown a hill....
SUPPLIES USED:
* Images: Lexie'sWinter Fun & Snow Day Lucas
* Copic Xpress Paper
* Copic Markers (colours used listed below)
* Memento Ink:  Tuxedo Black & Rich Cocoa
* Sentiment:  Michaels $1.50 bin
* Patterned Paper: My Minds Eye 6x6-Merry & Carta Bella 6x6-Winter Fun
* ColorBox Chalk:  Creamy Brown & Chocolate Roan
* Studio G Chalk from Michaels: Pink
* ColorBox Ink:  Robins Egg
* Spellbinder Nestabilities:  Small Deckled Regtangle
* My Favorite ThingsDie-Namics:  Mini Doily Circles, & Designer Lables STAX 4
* My Favorite Things Buttons:  Pink Lemonade & Kraft
* My Favorite Things Ribbon:  Bubblegum & Kraft
* Martha Stewart Snowflake Punch
* Kraft Cardstock:  Michaels Recollections 8.5x11 Paper Pack
* 3D Pop Dots
* Zots, Small
* ATG

Here is a close up of the adorable Lexie & handsome Lucas to show you the Copic colours used....
 
COPIC COLOURS USED:
* SKIN:  E11,E00, E000
* HAIR:  E49, E47, E44, E41
* LEXIE SNOWSUIT, MITTS, HAT & SCRAF:  R85, R83, R81, R59, R56, R85
* LEXIE BOOTS:  E43, E42, E41, E40
* LEXIE SLED & FLOWER:  BG02, BG01, BG000
* LUCAS SNOWSUIT:  BG78, BG75, BG72
* LUCAS SCARF, MITTS & BOOTS:  E47, E43, E42, E42, E41, E40, BG78, BG72
* LUCAS SLED: E47, E44, E43,C3, C1, C00
* SNOW:  BG70

Well that is my cards for this month, I hope you enjoyed today's post and maybe I have inspired you to crate some Christmas cards ofyour own =) 

The next stop on our fun little hop is the wonderful (and my friend) Sara's Blog, be sure to check out her post as she always has such pretty cards to show off =)

In case you get lost along the way on our hop, here is our hop order for you;
3.) Sara: http://sarashobbyistapartment.blogspot.com/
4.) Mary: http://www.maryshappyplace.com/
6.) Georgiana: http://carsonscricutcreations.blogspot.com/
7.) Tara: http://tarashomemadehappiness.blogspot.com/

I hope that you have a wonderful day and will come back and visit me soon.

I would like to enter my cards into the following challenges;
* Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge #156 -Let's Get Festive (Ends November 30th)
* My Sheri Crafts Challenge #99 - Tis' The Season (Ends December 6th)
* In the Pink Challenge #8 - Punches or Dies (Ends November 28th)

Until next time, Keep Craftin!
Hugs;
Shari


18 comments:

  1. Adorable cards. Gotta love Kraftin Kimmie stamps. Thank you so much for allowing me to join you each month. I have enjoyed being a part of the hop.
    Kerry
    mommakcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just adorable Shari love how you've coloured them in hugs Nikki C

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute images! Glad we did this hop...maybe next year we can add a few more people. Send me your address please. I was going thru old post and saw you were the only one who linked your hop card for a Christmas challenge, so I want to send you something to show my appreciation.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations
    coachfans at cox dot net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute...great colouring!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shari, as always these are wonderful. Lexi and Lucas are too cute. Thanks for the brainstorming of the idea of this hop each month. I feel a little more organzied this busy season. I need to see you soon. I miss you. SOCKS!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two fabulous cards and I adore the images you have used. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. The layout works beautifully for both of the images and I love how you've used the different color palettes! Great Christmas cards

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful cards as always my friend :) they are perfection :) so supper cute glad to see you are useing Lexi and Lucus a step away from Lulu :) but I sure she will be back. Love the colours I used the BG's aswell I love how they look and of course Pink :D.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love, love, love both of these cards! Your colouring is amazing! Thanks for all the great inspiration all year long :)
    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  10. Shari your cards turned out really well, I love the same design yet different colours looks awesome!

    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your cards are so so pretty!! I love the images. So super cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Two adorable cards Shari - the images are so cute, and the pink girly one is perfect for our current challenge at ITP. Thank you for joining us - hope you'll pop by next time too!
    Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are so cute. Love them.
    Hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Shari

    Your cards are fabulous... I love the pink girly one... with such a fun image too!

    Thanks for sharing with us at In The Pink... hope to see you here again soon!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, these are both so cute Shari. I love the new Lexi and Lucas stamps. Thanks for playing along with our challenge this week at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps.

    Hugs,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sooooo stinkin' ADORABLE!!!! I am so in love with this stamp set and your cards are fabulous. Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful talents with us at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps and hope you join us again next week! Hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are both adorable! I love the pink and blue for Christmas this year!
    Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...