Christmas Countdown:

Friday, November 11, 2011

My Day with Kimmie and the Krafty Girls

My 2nd post of the day, Oh my what has gotten into me, he he he.  Be sure to check out the first post below this one too :)

On October 16th I went to St.Thomas to spend the day with Kraftin' Kimmie and the Krafty Girls at their 2nd annual Krafty Day.  As you can tell from most of my posts on this blog I REALLY REALLY like Kraftin' Kimmie stamps! Check out Kimmie's store at http://www.kraftinkimmiestamps.com/ and see what stamps she has.

I wanted to share a couple pictures with you that I took and also a picture of the 4 make and takes that we were able to make that day.

The first picture is of Kimmie and her Krafty girls....

The next picture is of Annie and she is one of the stamp artist (and my favorite)....during the day we got to watch Annie paint and draw some images, she is so talented!

Below is a picture of the four make and takes we did, they were so fun and all were using the NEW stamps available at Kraftin' Kimmie.....one is a card, one is a gift card holder, one is a bookmark and one is a tag.


 I am looking forward to going to Kimmie's Krafty Day again next year!  Thanks for coming by to see me and I will see you soon.

Shari

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...